Gas Mapping LiDAR™ Resources
Bridger Photonics CEO Pete Roos at the Methane Strategies Forum Dr. Pete Roos was invited to speak at the Methane Strategies forum hosted by the Energy Drone & Robotics Coalition
What Is An AMEL, What Does it Mean for Methane Detection, and More FAQs With the first ever AMEL application under Quad Oa announced by ExxonMobil, there have been a
Bridger Photonics LiDAR technology has been chosen by ExxonMobil for the first ever EPA alternative means to emissions limitation for methane detection.
ExxonMobil submit Bridger Photonics Gas Mapping LiDAR technology to EPA for first ever AMEL for methane emissions.
Washington, D.C. – Bridger Photonics, Inc. announced an award of $5 million in funding from the DOE’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) Seeding Critical Advances for Leading Energy technologies with
New Mexico depends on the oil and gas industry as a critical provider of affordable, reliable energy. Acting as the financial backbone for many communities and families, the industry supplies
What Is Methane? Methane (CH4) is the main component of natural gas and a potent greenhouse gas (GHG). Upon escaping into the atmosphere, greenhouse gases act as a blanket insulating
Methane (CH4) is the main component of natural gas and a potent greenhouse gas. While relatively short-lived compared to carbon dioxide (CO2), methane plays a greater role in warming the
Precision Industrial LiDAR Resources
Case Study CS-TC02 Rev. A Frequency-Modulated, LiDAR Based Length and Thickness Metrology Systems ABSTRACT When manufacturing optics, confirming that they meet specifications is critical. Testing can cause damage to the
Bridger’s distance measurement technology is based on frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) LiDAR shown in Figure 1. Light from a frequency-swept, or “chirped”, laser is split into two portions; one portion (Tx)
- 05/05/2021 | Bridger Photonics at the Methane Strategies Forum
- 04/22/2021 | AMEL Frequently Asked Questions
- 04/08/2021 | Bridger Photonics’ LiDAR Technology Selected by ExxonMobil for EPA Methane Detection
- 04/08/2021 | Why is it Important that ExxonMobil Submitted Gas Mapping LiDAR™ for EPA Approval?
- 10/22/2020 | Bridger Photonics, Inc. receives $5 million in funding from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- 09/14/2020 | New Mexico's draft methane rules should consider advanced detection technologies
- 08/18/2020 | How Does Methane Affect the Environment?
- 08/11/2020 | Gas Mapping LiDAR™ Explained
- 02/01/2020 | Wavelength Electronics
- 08/02/2019 | Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) LiDAR