Designed for all sectors of the oil and gas industry.
The oil & gas industry is under tremendous pressure to reduce methane emissions. This pressure has put the industry in an untenable position, as no viable technology has existed to image and quantify this invisible gas in a reliable, sensitive, and cost-effective manner—until now.
Bridger Photonics’ Gas Mapping LiDAR™ makes it simple and cost-effective for the oil & gas industry to reduce methane emissions and improve overall safety. Gas Mapping LiDAR™ scans oil & gas infrastructures from the air, pinpoints the leaking equipment, and quantifies the emission rate. This process creates a map that images each plume, eliminating the need to visit each site, so operators only need to deploy field crews when a leak is detected.
Boost your safety and savings.
Reduce your hazard exposure and cut methane monitoring field crew costs by 60 to 90%. Gas Mapping LiDAR™ provides an Answer Key™, identifying the sites you need to visit, which piece of equipment is leaking, and the associated leak rate.
Go straight to the source.
Efficiently navigate to leak sources and avoid deploying for leaks off your right of way using our aerial methane plume imagery with GPS coordinates. We filter out interfering off-site emissions through proprietary analytics, greatly increasing the efficiency of your operations.
Spend your time where it counts.
Gas Mapping LiDAR™ makes your service area safer, typically uncovering over 90% of methane leaks while reducing false positives. Our technology directly images the plume location and quantifies the leak rates of underground and roof-top emissions.
Find out where you stand.
Our technology reveals methane hot spots and whole site emissions, providing accurate emissions profiles and enabling targeted odor mitigation.
WHAT YOU GET
Our Answer Key™ data products
1. IMMEDIATE ALERTS
- For safety hazards and urgent concerns above a predetermined concentration threshold
2. FINAL REPORTS
- Satellite imagery with geo-registered, path-integrated gas concentration overlays
- “As measured” aerial photography
- Leak attributes including GPS leak source coordinates, emitter heights, and emission rates
- Geo-registered measurement scan swath for auditing purposes
- And more
GAS MAPPING LiDAR™
- Patented laser absorption spectroscopy hardware and methods for industry-transforming sensitivity
- Patented scanner for large area coverage
- Patented analytics for gas plume image generation, false positive and negative rejection, accurate emission rate determination, leak source localization (including emitter height), immunity from neighboring interference emissions, audited swath coverage, and more
We’re transforming industries with our disruptive technologies
2019 R&D 100 Winner
2020 Advanced Research Program Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) contract awardee
2019 Alberta Methane Field Challenge (AMFC) participant
2018 Alberta Upstream Petroleum Research Fund (AUPRF) Awardee
2018 Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) Awardee