Regulatory Business Development Coordinator
OVERVIEW OF BRIDGER PHOTONICS, INC.
Bridger Photonics, Inc. (Bridger) creates and deploys innovative LiDAR sensors for the Oil & Gas and Industrial Manufacturing industries. We are experiencing rapid and sustained growth due to our airborne Gas Mapping LiDAR™ data products, which are transforming the way the Oil & Gas industry discovers and manages natural gas (methane) leaks. We make methane emissions reduction and improved safety both simple and affordable. We seek the most talented and motivated people to join our amazing team and support our growth.
Located in the heart of southwest Montana’s Rocky Mountains, Bozeman offers unrivaled outdoor opportunities for skiing, hiking, climbing, biking, rafting, and camping. Yellowstone National Park is just a 1 ½ hour drive from our doorstep. Our community also offers an exceptional educational system and many cultural and sporting events.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
To support our growth, we seek an outstanding and self-motivated Regulatory Business Development Coordinator. The successful candidate will interact with our business team, our technical team, our customers, and regulators to understand, navigate, and strategize the relationship between Bridger’s business development and the methane regulation landscape.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Gain and maintain a full understanding and knowledge of the methane emissions and drone flight regulation landscape across the geographic regions and industry sectors that are applicable to Bridger
- Coordinate, document, organize, summarize, and simplify regulations to facilitate access by others within Bridger
- Coordinate, strategize and implement how to navigate the methane regulatory landscape using an appropriate level of understanding of Bridger’s technology, customers, and legal aspects
- Interact extremely effectively with regulators both verbally and in writing to, for example:
- Support customer applications for alternative methods to existing regulations
- Advocate for Bridger’s technology in regulatory and policy processes
- Develop processes/templates and work closely and effectively with Bridger’s existing and potential customers to guide them through regulatory processes
- Involve and work with third parties that assist and support the regulatory approval processes
- Deliver or publish informative presentations and webcasts to customers
- Assist with other regulatory and policy matters (e.g. export).
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited four-year college
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, write effectively, and strategize effective solutions
- A writing sample may be requested during an interview process
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and driven to find and implement solutions to complex challenges
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with both scientific and business units within Bridger
- Demonstrated ability to support conclusions and strategies with research, analogous examples/precedents, data, and evidence without being asked
- Demonstrated ability to present information professionally both internally and externally to Bridger
- B.S. or B.A. or higher in a STEM, MBA, or legal field of study
- Knowledge and understanding of existing federal and state/province methane regulations in the US and Canada
- Background or experience working with the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience with Matlab and the ability to use it to model emissions for supporting regulatory approval
- Ability to review, edit, and draft content articles
- Ability to take on new tasks and add value to Bridger for other Bridger needs
- This is a full-time, salaried position. Occasional travel may be necessary.
- Salary is commensurate with education, experience, and skills, and we offer excellent health, dental, and retirement benefits.
- Bridger Photonics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, disability, sex, familial status, or national origin. U.S. citizenship required.
For full consideration, please submit the following by February 15, 2021: (a) cover letter identifying the position you are applying for and your interest in the job, (b) resume, and (c) two relevant professional references. Please submit application materials via email with the job title in the subject line to: hr [at] bridgerphotonics.com.