Laser precision meets operational efficiency.
Bridger Photonics develops and manufactures standard and custom laser-based length metrology solutions to meet your specific measurement challenges. Our proprietary hardware systems measure absolute distances and surface separations ranging from several millimeters to many kilometers with unmatched precision and accuracy. Using a chirped frequency-modulated continuous wave (FMCW) technique, our non-contact systems measure the thickness of samples without damaging the material under test. Bridger Photonics offers accurate, repeatable, and reliable measurements to meet quality standards and improve your yield.
Custom Metrology Solutions
Designed to fit your unique metrology requirements
Industrial metrology companies often require specific high-performance laser-based length metrology components to enable their next-generation system-level product. From proof-of-principle experiments and product development to full-volume production, delivery, and support, we work to ensure your custom needs are met.
Standard Metrology Solutions
Thickness Metrology Station™
Automatically measure physical thickness, optical thickness, and group refractive index with the only non-contact solution capable of measuring up to 60 mm optical thickness with repeatability and accuracy better than 1 μm.
THICKNESS METROLOGY STATION™
- Non-contact physical thickness metrology saves scrapped and reworked parts.
- Refractive index measurements ensure your material is correct.
- Standardized, repeatable measurements regardless of user, enabled by a simple three-jaw chuck mount
- Max part diameter: 150 mm
- Max part optical thickness: 75 mm
- Fractional uncertainty (thickness): 1:10⁶
- Repeatability (thickness): <1 µm typical, specular surface
- Materials processing
- Machine tools
- Multiple retro-reflector position measurements
- Precise surface separation measurements
- Surface error measurements
- Thickness measurements
- Large volume optical metrology
- In-situ metrology for laser materials processing