Gas Mapping LiDAR™ Resources
Bridger Photonics LiDAR technology has been chosen by ExxonMobil for the first ever EPA alternative means to emissions limitation for methane detection.
ExxonMobil submit Bridger Photonics Gas Mapping LiDAR technology to EPA for first ever AMEL for methane emissions.
Washington, D.C. – Bridger Photonics, Inc. announced an award of $5 million in funding from the DOE’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) Seeding Critical Advances for Leading Energy technologies with
New Mexico depends on the oil and gas industry as a critical provider of affordable, reliable energy. Acting as the financial backbone for many communities and families, the industry supplies
Methane (CH4) is the main component of natural gas and a potent greenhouse gas (GHG). Upon escaping into the atmosphere, greenhouse gases act as a blanket insulating the Earth, absorbing
Methane (CH4) is the main component of natural gas and a potent greenhouse gas. While relatively short-lived compared to carbon dioxide (CO2), methane plays a greater role in warming the
Precision Industrial LiDAR Resources
Case Study CS-TC02 Rev. A Frequency-Modulated, LiDAR Based Length and Thickness Metrology Systems ABSTRACT When manufacturing optics, confirming that they meet specifications is critical. Testing can cause damage to the
Bridger’s distance measurement technology is based on frequency-modulated continuous-wave (FMCW) LiDAR shown in Figure 1. Light from a frequency-swept, or “chirped”, laser is split into two portions; one portion (Tx)
- 04/08/2021 | Bridger Photonics’ LiDAR Technology Selected by ExxonMobil for EPA Methane Detection
- 04/08/2021 | Why is it Important that ExxonMobil Submitted Gas Mapping LiDAR™ for EPA Approval?
- 10/22/2020 | Bridger Photonics, Inc. receives $5 million in funding from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- 09/14/2020 | New Mexico's draft methane rules should consider advanced detection technologies
- 08/18/2020 | How Does Methane Affect the Environment?
- 08/11/2020 | Gas Mapping LiDAR™ Explained
- 02/01/2020 | Wavelength Electronics
- 08/02/2019 | Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) LiDAR
- 08/01/2019 | Gas Mapping LiDAR™ METEC Round 1 Results