OVERVIEW OF BRIDGER PHOTONICS, INC.
Bridger Photonics, Inc. (Bridger) creates and deploys innovative LiDAR sensors for the Oil & Gas and Industrial Manufacturing industries. Our airborne LiDAR sensors are transforming the way the Oil & Gas industry discovers and manages natural gas (methane) leaks. This opportunity is resulting in significant and rapid growth for our company.
Located in the heart of southwestern Montana’s Rocky Mountains, Bozeman, Montana offers unrivaled outdoor opportunities for skiing, hiking, climbing, biking, rafting, and camping. Yellowstone National Park is just a 1 ½ hour drive from our doorstep. Our community also offers an exceptional educational system and many cultural and sporting events.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
To assist in our growth, we seek an outstanding and motivated IT/Systems Administrator. The successful candidate will work closely with our COO and VP of Information Technology to design, implement and monitor network infrastructure hardware and processes, perform maintenance tasks, and assist in planning and deploying expansion goals to keep pace with our company’s growth. The successful candidate will leverage their existing knowledge and practical skills to meet these demanding needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Monitor and maintain internal network infrastructure
- Manage typical network hardware such as firewalls, routers, switches, network attached storage
- Maintain and upgrade and test firmware/software
- Including Dell, HPE, Netgear, Synology and QNAP
- Deploy, maintain and monitor backup infrastructure, including jobs for
- Large volume datasets and databases
- Distributed network shares
- Servers and virtualized appliances
- Infrastructure redundancy
- Assist employees with technology needs
- Purchase, construct, provision and distribute information technology devices
- Troubleshoot computer/network/resource problems for company devices
- Assist R&D teams with solutions to meet development goals
- Assist with the security and integrity of corporate resources
- Manage and monitor
- Information technology device security
- Firewalls and other security related appliances
- Cloud service providers
- Audit system and devices permissions and file access
- Manage and monitor
- Generating clear documentation for deployed solutions
- B.S. or B.A. in related field
- >2-5 years IT experience
- Willingness to work efficiently in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cohesively with a team of scientists, engineers, executives, and support staff
- Experience managing Windows Server and Active Directory environments
- Experience managing centralized or distributed database servers
- Experience managing distributed/redundant network resources
- Experience with network design, deployment and maintenance
- Experience managing Microsoft 365 online resources
- Experience managing SVN or similar version control system servers
- Experience with centralized software management and deployment
- This is a full-time salaried position
- Compensation between $60,000 and $100,000, based upon qualifications
- This position is based at Bridger’s facility in Bozeman, MT
- Limited work from home opportunities may be available
- Bridger Photonics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, disability, sex, familial status, or national origin. U.S. citizenship required.
For full consideration, please submit the following by April 2, 2021: (a) cover letter identifying the position you are applying for and your interest in the job, (b) resume, and (c) two relevant professional references. Please submit application materials via email with the job title in the subject line to: hr [at] bridgerphotonics.com.