OVERVIEW OF BRIDGER PHOTONICS, INC.
Bridger Photonics, Inc. (Bridger) creates and deploys innovative LiDAR sensors for the Oil & Gas and Industrial Manufacturing industries. Our airborne LiDAR sensors are transforming the way the Oil & Gas industry discovers and manages natural gas (methane) leaks. This opportunity is resulting in significant and rapid growth at our company.
Located in the heart of southwestern Montana’s Rocky Mountains, Bozeman, Montana offers unrivaled outdoor opportunities for skiing, hiking, climbing, biking, rafting, and camping. Yellowstone National Park is just a 1 ½ hour drive from our doorstep. Our community also offers an exceptional educational system and many cultural and sporting events.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
Bridger has established strong competitive advantages with our Gas Mapping LiDAR™ technology and we are growing very rapidly. We seek an energetic, detail-oriented, personable, and highly capable Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator to help enable our growth. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and will support our human resources and select administrative activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Recruiting, Hiring, and HR Support:
- Help identify current and future staffing needs
- Draft job descriptions
- Post, advertise and recruit high-quality candidates for open positions
- File incoming job applications
- Organize and distribute job applications to hiring team members
- Organize and facilitate interviews, reference calls, and related tasks
- Draft offer letters per hiring managers’ specifications
- Perform onboarding tasks before and after new employee start date
- Train new employees on standard Company software, processes, and policies
- Enroll and maintain all employee benefit programs
- Maintain and update company handbook, policies, and training as needed
- Coordinate company travel
- Coordinate conference registration and exhibits
- Assist with visits and meetings to the Company
General Office and Administrative:
- Ordering and maintaining stocked office supplies
- Receive, identify, tag, and distribute incoming materials, supplies, and equipment
- Answer and direct phone calls and take messages
- Answering doorbell
- Direct and assist shipping and deliveries
- Maintain administrative common areas
- Run errands
- Make copies and scan documents
- Prior human resource experience
- Demonstrated competence organizing and prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, and adapting to changing priorities and frequent interruptions
- Demonstrated competence using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Teams, and scheduling
- Demonstrated competence in formatting, and proofing business correspondence, reports, and general office materials
- Willingness and ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to follow instructions and pay high attention to detail
- Ability to represent Bridger to others in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently on assigned projects
- Team player who works well with others
- This position is anticipated for full time, but part-time applicants will also be considered
- This position is based at Bridger’s facility in Bozeman, MT and is not a remote-work position
- Wage is commensurate with education, experience, and skills.
- Bridger is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, religion, disability, sex, familial status, or national origin.
- United States Employment Eligibility: Bridger does not offer visa sponsorship. Hired employees will be required to fill out
the US Department of Homeland Security’s I-9 form confirming you are able to work in the US.
For full consideration, please submit the following by Monday, January 31, 2022: (a) cover letter identifying the position you are applying for and your interest in the job, (b) resume, and (c) two relevant professional references that Bridger can contact. Early
submissions are encouraged.